Saturday 12:00 Noon Central
Call (646) 929-2495 to talk to me live.
Listen On Computer/Smartphone Live/Podcast: HERE
This week’s show
May 24th, 2014
Traditional Media midterm narrative falling apart
The traditional media narrative for the midterm election is that the president is unpopular. They say Obamacare will be an anchor on Democrats chances for holding on to the Senate. They say it is going to be a great election for Republicans. No one speaks about whether it is going to be a great midterm for America. It is as if every day Americans have nothing to do with the outcome of the elections they will be participating in.
Americans are not yet fully engaged in the midterm elections. They are busy. Unlike those in the traditional media, they have real issues to deal with to survive. Ironically, when one polls the landscape, the traditional media’s narrative is turning on its head. Unfortunately as opposed to correcting for actual observations, the traditional media digs in. This is dangerous because the media at some level has the ability to distort reality and as such it can change electoral outcomes.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Give me a call.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Jon Stewart: America’s great tradition of screwing our veterans (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart exposes GOP hypocrisy on Veterans Administration scandal (VIDEO)
- Radio: Move to Amend Reports w/Laura Bonham & Egberto Willies – Thurs 7:00 PM
- Rachel Maddow: Don’t Blame Eric Shinseki. Blame Congress! (VIDEO)
- Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett arrested in Minneapolis Airport Bar
- Did Rachel Maddow say F-word on her VA piece? (VIDEO)
- You are more vulnerable to pickpockets than you think (VIDEO)
- Conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza pleads guilty for making illegal campaign contributions
- Krystal Ball: We the people respectfully request you stop invoking us in your nonsense (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart is right. Veterans need a declaration of war (VIDEO)
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – Loathing Lincoln author Dr. John McKee Barr- Monday 9 PM CST
- Another Republican governor takes Obamacare Medicaid Expansion
- Wakeup! You are about to lose access to the Internet as you know it (VIDEO)
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 3:00 PM ET – Progressive Politics Tennessee Style w/Bud Fields (Subscribe iTunes)
- Mondays 10:00 PM ET – Press “1″ For Democracy w/ Dan Aronson (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch w/ Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)