Tune in Monday 9:00 PM on KPFT 90.1 FM (Houston Area)
Live stream: http://KPFT.org (Entire USA) - Podcasts:
Call (713) 526-5738 to talk to me on air.
This week’s show
Not even a much improved Obama economy can save the middle class
October 13th, 2014
This is going to be a great show. We will talk about Obama's economy, Islamaphobia, and the healthcare system handling of Ebola. Most importantly we are going to be asking you to contribute to keep KPFT on air. We want shows like Politics Done Right and other good informative shows to continue. Help us.
Let’s get busy.
Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Chuck Todd steps in it again with poor political analysis of Alison Lundergan Grimes’ response on Obama vote
- The Julianna Forlano Show Episode 101 w/ Egberto Willies & Adam Weisman
- The Greg Abbott ad we’ve been waiting for. Hypocrite got his.
- This is what class & White privilege look like interacting with police
- Texas Voter ID Law Struck Down by Federal Court
- Sam Houston Calls on Opponent to Pay Back Illegal Funds
- Jon Stewart: GOP ads stereotyping & showing contempt of women
- Thomas Eric Duncan’s family say he got bad healthcare because he is a poor Black man with an accent
- Tamron Hall stops the false narrative developing for death of Thomas Eric Duncan
- Dan Patrick supported by Clayton Williams – Flocking together?
- This is how the GOP will attempt to re-institute intolerance for marriage equality
- WATCH: You won’t believe the police assault on this family in their car
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – Stereotyping Islam hurts us all – Monday 9 PM CST
- Wendy Davis will break the status quo in Texas. Democrats will win statewide.
- This was likely CNN’s two most bigoted segments as Bill Maher’s Islamaphobia discussed
- Leticia Van de Putte endorsed by Houston Chronicle for Lieutenant Governor
- Houston Chronicle endorsed Mike Collier for Texas State Comptroller
- Chuck Todd attempts to twist guest’s words to bash President and fails