I appeared on HuffPost Live today to discuss the sequester, Hugo Chavez, and telepathic mice. It was a fun panel with three HuffPost reporter/editors.
The U.S. Senate voted down opposing plans to avert the across-the-board budget cuts known as sequestration today, just a day before spending cuts take effect.
Laboratory rats have communicated with each other using brain power alone, with microscopic electrodes implanted into their brains.
Venezuela’s vice president said Thursday that President Hugo Chavez is fighting for his life while he continues to undergo treatment for cancer.
Originally aired on February 28, 2013
- Mike McAuliff @mmcauliff (Washington, DC) HuffPost Senior Congressional Reporter
- Michael Rundle @michaelrundle (London, United Kingdom) HuffPost UK Technology Editor
- Ryan Craggs @ryanrcraggs (New York, NY) HuffPost Associate World Editor
- Egberto Willies @EgbertoWillies (Kingwood, TX) Political Blogger and Author
- Phil Perrier (Los Angeles, CA) Freelance Writer, Comedian, and HuffPost Blogger
Sequester 2013: Failure
Chavez Fighting For Life
LIKE My Facebook Page – Visit My Blog: EgbertoWillies.com