House Republicans passed a bill that would forbid the Obama administration from granting states waivers on work requirements in their Welfare program.
MSNBC's Chris Hayes is taking over the network's 8 PM weekday slot, according to the New York Times.
A new study from the PLOS ONE journal reveals that overheard cell phone conversations are more irritating and distracting than a dialogue between two people nearby.
Originally aired on March 14, 2013
- Jason Linkins @dceiver (Washington, DC) HuffPost Politics Reporter
- Arthur Delaney @arthurdelaneyhp (Washington, DC) HuffPost Politics Reporter
- Egberto Willies @EgbertoWillies (Kingwood, TX) Political Blogger and Author
- Negin Farsad @neginfarsad (New York, NY) Comedian
- Peter Ubertaccio @ProfessorU (Cape Cod, MA) Political Analyst
GOP vs. Obama On Welfare
MSNBC's New Host
Cell Phones, So Annoying
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 EgbertoWillies.com