Everyone thought that Trumpcare was dead. It is not. Ali Velshi explains in detail how devastating a bill it is and if it became law many would lose insurance and in fact many will die as a direct result of the lack of care.
MSNBC's Ali Velshi deconstructs the Graham-Cassidy Obamacare repeal bill and shows it to be an evil piece of legislation that Americans must fight against. There is still time for Americans to do something about this evil bill. Below are the steps every American should take to let these politcians, who are looking out solely for their wealthy benefacctors, know we won't tolerate their disregard.
Ali Velshi Graham-Cassidy versions of Trumpcare, it's evil
MSNBC Ali Velshi explains Graham-Cassidy ACA repeal bill, Trumpcare in 2 minutes (VIDEO) pic.twitter.com/0rJPWzDDGr
— Egberto Willies (@EgbertoWillies) September 20, 2017
We pointed out how damaging and dangerous this version of Trumpcare is in a post last week and explained what we must do.
Click here for reuse options!
How do we stop Trumpcare 3.0?
Do any number of the following suggestions.
- Call (202) 224-3121 twice, once for each of your two Senators. Tell them in your words that you want them to oppose Graham-Cassidy because the bills draconian cuts will cause the death of many of your fellow citizens. Remind them that there is a bipartisan bill from Senators Alexander and Murray that will stabilize the ACA.
- Make the trip to your Senator's local office and tell him you do not want Graham-Cassidy for the same reasons mentioned above. Do this on your own, in small groups, or organize with groups like Indivisible in your local area. Be prepared with stories of uninsured friends or acquaintances.
- Use all of your social media channels to tell them about the new iteration of Trumocare (e.g., Facebook posts, tweets, Tumblr, etc.)
- Use this tool to send a message or a video to your Senators.
- Relay stories via video about people you know who will get hurt by the draconian bill. Post these videos on your social media.
- Call in to talk shows and raise the urgency level.
- Comment in online news articles.
- Call the President at (202)456-1111. Tell him if the bill comes to him, veto it.
- Be ready to march in the streets.
- Share this blog post to empower others to do the same.
Copyright 2017 EgbertoWillies.com
Also published on Medium.