Remember the name, Tynetta Jackson. She is a Democratic Hero that we need to all mimic from now to election day and beyond. She did her part. She understands the importance of this election.
Tynetta Jackson, Democratic Hero
I almost cried after listening to Tynetta Jackson. She made me feel inadequate for an instant. Yes, we can all do better to secure our democracy. We all have a part to play. Imagine if all of us engaged others as she did.
Everyone does not have to drive someone to the polls.
- We can call and encourage family members and friends to vote and offer to help them.
- We can join organized actions to help get people to the polls.
- We can write blogs and articles to fill the internet space with our messages, so those on the Right do not overpower it.
- We can get on social media and push back on the lies and misinformation as you point people to credible information.
- You can hold a space in a long line for someone who needs a bathroom break, a food break, or just a break.
There are probably a million things I have not thought about, but you get the point. We are not powerless. Instead of sitting back and biting our fingernails, we can actually improve our odds for a landslide win.
Folks, we need the Senate as well if we are going to prevent Mitch McConnell from his Senatorial terrorism. Our work will bring us North Carolina, Georgia, Texas, Arizona, Montana, Maine, and a few others.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).