Pundit Matthew Dowd, MSNBC Host Nicolle Wallace, and Professor Eddie Glaude Jr. were not kind as they described what the GOP has become.
GOP: The Pro-Death Party
This clip is important. The GOP has been given a pass for too long by allowing them to use the Pro-Life moniker. We need to refer to them as the pro-blastocyst/pro-death party. Actually, that is not hyperbole at all.
- They are anti-abortion at all costs. In their pro-blastocyst stance, they pass laws allowing private citizens to spy on their neighbors and sue them if they believe they had an abortion.
- They support the death penalty.
- Republicans are against the Medicare Expansion to the Affordable Care Act that has caused the death of thousands of Americans.
- They are against social policies that a family values party should support, family leave, and support for childcare stipend.
- They do not believe in climate change and do not support policies to mitigate it.
- Their false individualism and aversion to vaccines and masks have caused the deaths of many of their constituents and many of those they infect.
- They do not support Medicare for All of any form,
Would you please listen to the entire clip? Let me know what you think.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.