Pundit Matthew Dowd, MSNBC Host Nicolle Wallace, and Professor Eddie Glaude Jr. were not kind as they described what the GOP has become.
GOP: The Pro-Death Party
This clip is important. The GOP has been given a pass for too long by allowing them to use the Pro-Life moniker. We need to refer to them as the pro-blastocyst/pro-death party. Actually, that is not hyperbole at all.
- They are anti-abortion at all costs. In their pro-blastocyst stance, they pass laws allowing private citizens to spy on their neighbors and sue them if they believe they had an abortion.
- They support the death penalty.
- Republicans are against the Medicare Expansion to the Affordable Care Act that has caused the death of thousands of Americans.
- They are against social policies that a family values party should support, family leave, and support for childcare stipend.
- They do not believe in climate change and do not support policies to mitigate it.
- Their false individualism and aversion to vaccines and masks have caused the deaths of many of their constituents and many of those they infect.
- They do not support Medicare for All of any form,
Would you please listen to the entire clip? Let me know what you think.
My Books support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom