This indigenous activist lawyer made the critical point that the MAGA ralliers were but crash test dummies. It's the politicians that we must watch.
MAGA insurrectionists are but crash test dummies
Gyasi Ross made some crucial points.
- He pointed out that the insurrectionists both from January 6 as well as those at the Justice for J67 rally are really less the problem than we think. In fact, he referred to them as Crash Test Dummies. In other words, neither Donald Trump nor the Right Wing cares about those people.
- The second point is that he want all people on all sides to have equal access to protest. As long as protestors are doing harm as they did on January 6, our right of free speech is quaranteed. He asserts that it would be a danger if we were to curtail the voice, the free speech of everyone.
- The thirs and most important point is the realization that few really acknowledge and see. The real insurrectionists, the true danger to our country are those insurrectionists wearing suits in Congress, teaching in schools, in churches, and elsewhere.
Gyasi Ross hits all three nails on the head.
My Books support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom