President Joe Biden came out of the door ready to frame his administration's work. And he expressed them for the average American.
Joe Biden gets it right?
Before I get on the subject of his press conference, I must say this. We should all be upset that the president took as long as he did to repudiate the Haiti fiasco personally. He needs to change the policy to cease deportation for humanitarian reasons immediately.
That said, the president hit all the necessary high points in this press conference. And he did it with the folksiness many Americans like.
- The president reminded everyone that the rescue plan, which many Republicans did not support, brought many out of poverty and inflated a deflated economy.
- He pointed out that the human infrastructure bill is paid for, contrary to media and the Right-Wing spin. This is unlike Trump's tax-cut-scam and even the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
- He corrected the implication in many ads that the president's bill will unleash IRS agents on Americans. They want to hire agents to go after the wealthy thugs, not paying their taxes as they parasitically take from society.
- The president slammed trickle-down economics and reminded Americans that it was time that the pendulum moved closer to them.
Later in the interview, the president said as politicians itemize what they want, they realize it costs more than they thought. But most importantly, the president spoke about the bill using examples that everyone can relate to personally.
My Books support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom