Republican Rep. Kevin Brady gives Democrats the opening that they must focus on, child credit worker freedom, & family values. The GOP is neither for family values nor for good jobs. They are just terrible.
Stephanie Ruhle calls out another lying Republican
Stephanie Ruhle started out asking Republican Representative Kevin Brady of Texas about the Fed’s performance. He objected to them supporting big government stimulative policies. It is cold comfort coming from a leader in the Republican Party that has consistently supported tax cuts and deficit spending. But that was not the cause of Stephanie Ruhle’s ire. It came from a more fundamentally lying statement he made.
Kevin Brady claims that child credit is a welfare program That creates worker shortages for businesses. Understand this, one of the leaders in the so-called family-values party shows little value in moving children out of poverty. Instead, he prefers ensuring that every working-class America partakes of the antiseptic form of slavery perpetrated by most corporations.
Several companies have proven that if corporations pay a living wage, there is no worker shortage. It is all about supply and demand. But our corporate structure only believes in supply and demand as a method of raising prices for us all. They do not want any worker power.
Democrats must use the true Republican mantra to tag them as anti-family, anti-democracy, and anti-morality. Here are their tags.
- Republicans do not support the Medicaid Expansion to the Affordable Care Act. That means they knowingly support the deaths of many and thus they are murderers.
- They do not support a child-credit that has cut child poverty in half. Republicans do not value children.
- Republicans do not support family leave. They are anti-family.
We must go on the offensive and stop forcing ourselves to defend lies like CRT and more. We must force the media to take up the Progressive narrative as it is the narrative of humanity and what Americans want.
My Books support (1) communication techniques & (2) our Progressive message delivery.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom