Two Houston activists created the definitive comparison between Democratic & Republican policies. State Rep. Jolanda Jones appeared on MSNBC with Ali Velshi to discuss the TX Lege’s attack on Harris Cty.
Harris County is in peril.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526-5738
- Colby Wright and Ted Weisgal, two Houston, Texas activists, created what can only be called a definitive comparison and outcomes of Democratic policies versus Republican policies. The numbers are staggering. One of the issues is that few people are analytical by nature. While the numbers may not be immediately grasped by those most afflicted by the disparities, the document can be a building block to create a population-based customized narrative that can reach many of them. [More]
- Joy-Ann Reid contrasts Ron DeSantis, the autocrat, with Democratic Minnesota Governor Tim Walz: While Ron DeSantis spends his time on culture wars and authoritarianism, Tim Walz was busy passing laws that help the middle class and the poor. [More]
- Ali Velshi interviewed Jolanda Jones about the Texas legislature attack on Harris County: State Representative Jolanda Jones did not mince her words as she described the lengths the legislature is going through to diminish Democratic voting in Harris County. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.