‘No Labels’ puts our democracy in peril. Jen Psaki did not allow Gov. Chris Sununu to use the airwaves to deny Trump/Putin conspiracy. DeSantis is kicking tens of thousands of Medicaid in Florida.
‘No Labels’ is a danger to our Democracy.
- Jen Psaki dinged Gov Sununu’s lie midstream as he tried to deny Trump-Putin collusion: Gov. Chris Sununu attempted to slip in a lie denying the Trump/Putin collusion during the 2016 election. Jen Psaki did not allow him to lie to her audience. [More]
- 250,000 Floridians Get Kicked Off Medicaid as DeSantis Rakes in Big Donor Cash: Hundreds of thousands of poor Floridians have been kicked off Medicaid in recent weeks as their Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, travels the country for his 2024 presidential bid and rakes in campaign cash from big donors. Florida is among the states that have begun unwinding pandemic-era rules barring states from removing people from Medicaid during the public health emergency. Late last year, Congress reached a bipartisan deal to end the so-called continuous coverage requirements, opening the door to a massive purge of the lifesaving healthcare program. [More]
- ‘Not Ruling Anything Out,’ Says Manchin of 2024 Third-Party Presidential Run: Sen. Joe Manchin—the West Virginia lawmaker reviled by progressives for his climate-killing policies and many Democrats over his repeated sabotage of his own party’s agenda—said Sunday he has still not decided about whether he might make a third-party run for president in 2024. Asked by “Fox News Sunday” host Shannon Bream if he’s decided on a possible run with the billionaire-backed “No Labels” or otherwise, Manchin applauded the group “pushing very hard to the centrist middle” and “making commonsense decisions,” but dodged a direct answer to the question. “If Plan A shows that we’re going to the far reaches of both sides, the far left and the far right, and the people don’t want to go to the far left and the far right, they want to be governed from the middle,” Manchin said. “I think there is… you better have that Plan B available and ready to go.” [More]
These subjects are the topics of discussion today on Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM Houston today at 6:00 AM Central Time (7 AM Eastern/4 AM Pacific/5 AM Mountain). You can listen to it on air at 90.1 FM in the Houston metropolitan area or at politicsdoneright. tv.
Here’s how to contact/watch/listen to us
While I am decidedly Progressive, I believe in engaging, listening, and learning from everyone, irrespective of their political ideology. You will never get disrespected by this program. I believe in civil coexistence.
There are many ways to listen to or watch Politics Done Right live.
- Tune your radio dial to 90.1 FM Houston.
- Stream KPFT 90.1 FM via the Tune-In (Android, Apple) app on your mobile phone.
- Stream KPFT 90.1 FM via our website at kpft.org/listen-live-hd1/.
- Watch live on Facebook at facebook.com/kpfthouston.
- Watch live on YouTube at politicsdoneright.tv.
Please call the show live at (713)526-5738 ext. with your comments. Every comment is appreciated. Please drop me an email at [email protected] with suggestions for future topics on future shows.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.