Hunter Biden informant exposed.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526-5738
- Renowned Houston Political Activist Neil Aquino visited to discuss his new Houston Democracy Project. More importantly, he wanted to discuss the relationship between the grassroots and our politics and more. [More]
- President Obama schools a delusional Tim Scott for his ill-thought-out statements on succeeding: Recently, Sen. Tim Scott disparaged those who know America has not yet attained equal access to success in his presidential run speech. Obama schooled him. [More]
- Two Red State Democratic politicians give Biden advice that will win him reelection.: Two Red State politicians, former Senator Heidi Heitkamp (D-ND) and former Congressman Tim Ryan (D-OH) have some important advice on what President Biden should campaign on. [More]
- Oops! GOP’s Hunter Biden conspiracy fell on its face. The informer was a Chinese agent!: The GOP’s purported informant who had all the dirt on Hunter Biden, who went missing, has been found. It turned out he is now charged with being an unregistered foreign agent for China and an international arms trafficker while violating U.S. sanctions on Iran and lying to investigators. [More]
- Sanders Raises Fresh Concerns Over ‘Outrageous’ Price of New Alzheimer’s Drug: Sen. Bernie Sanders on Monday reiterated his concerns over the staggering price tag of a newly approved Alzheimer’s medication after the Biden administration failed to respond to his letter last month urging swift executive action to force down the cost. In a new letter to Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra, Sanders (I-Vt.) wrote that the current $26,500 list price for Leqembi is “outrageous” and demanded that the Biden administration explain “why the cost of this drug cannot be reduced to $8,900—which is the price independent experts believe it should cost based on its effectiveness.” Sanders, the chair of the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) Committee, raised particular alarm over the drug’s possible impact on Medicare’s finances. [More]
These subjects are the topics of discussion on Politics Done Right today at 6:00 AM Central Time (7 AM Eastern/4 AM Pacific/5 AM Mountain) on KPFT 90.1 FM Houston and our streaming networks.
Here’s how to contact/watch/listen to us
While I am decidedly Progressive, I believe in engaging, listening, and learning from everyone, irrespective of their political ideology. You will never get disrespected by this program. I believe in civil coexistence.
There are many ways to listen to or watch Politics Done Right live.
- Tune your radio dial to 90.1 FM Houston.
- Stream KPFT 90.1 FM via the Tune-In (Android, Apple) app on your mobile phone.
- Stream KPFT 90.1 FM via our website at kpft.org/listen-live-hd1/.
- Watch live on Facebook at facebook.com/kpfthouston.
- Watch live on YouTube at politicsdoneright.tv.
Please call the show live at (713)526-5738 ext. with your comments. Every comment is appreciated. Please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions for future topics on future shows.
We work extremely hard to research and seed the internet with truthful, fact-based information to counter the misinformation from the Right and others who would have us vote against our interests. Corporations and billionaires ensure the Right-Wing & MAGA are well funded. We have you, our grassroots. Please support us today.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.