The 2014 Republican Oscars (Oscar Award Nominees)
It has been a very busy year so far. The crazy side of the Republican Party did not disappoint. In that light here are the nominees for The Republican Oscars. Put the winners in a message below. If you feel you have better nominees, why don’t you tell us who, what, and why.
Oscar Award Nominees for Best False Story
- Benghazi was a cover up.
- IRS targeted Tea Party organizations.
- Stimulus spending did not work.
- Obamacare is a government takeover of healthcare.
Oscar Award Nominees for Best Actor Playing A Senator
- Ted Cruz (R – Texas)
- Marco Rubio (R – Florida)
- Jim Inhofe (R – Oklahoma)
- Mike Lee (R – Utah)
Oscar Award Nominees for Best Actor Playing A Congressperson
- Michele Bachmann (R – Minnesota)
- Steve King (R – Iowa)
- Steve Stockman (R – Texas)
- Paul Broun (R – Georgia)
- Louie Gohmert (R – Texas)
Oscar Award Nominees For Best Actor Playing A Supreme Court Justice
- Clarence Thomas
- Samuel Alito
- Antonin Scalia
Oscar Award Nominees For Best Actor Playing A Governor
Rick Perry (R – Texas)
Rick Scott (R – Florida)
Nathan Deal (R – Georgia)
Bobby Jindal (R – Louisiana)
Please leave your answers as a message below.