Heather Lynn Miller arrested/charged with improper relationship w/student
Another Texas teacher was arrested for an improper relationship with a student. Heather Lynn Miller a 46 year old teacher was arrested and charged this morning.
News92FM reports the following.
According to the Harris County District Clerk’s Office, Heather Lynn Miller was out of jail after posting bond Monday morning for the second-degree felony.
Miller, a 46-year-old social studies teacher atKaty Junior High, was arrested on campus Sunday evening. Katy ISD police said they caught her with a 14-year-old student in a portable classroom.
Katy ISD released the following statement.
“Allegations like this are taken very seriously by Katy ISD and the District will be will be cooperating and working closely with prosecutors and law enforcement as this incident is investigated. Meanwhile, the teacher has been removed from the classroom and placed on administrative leave, pending investigation. In Katy ISD, the safety and security of all students is of the upmost importance, and swift action will always be taken when that is compromised. Likewise, the District will continue to do everything it can to ensure a safe and productive learning environment for all students.”
According to KHOU, Heather Lynn Miller was a Social Studies teacher. She was freed after posting a $50,000 bond.
Previous Texas teachers in improper relationship with students or in compromising situations.
- Angel Nicole McFarland : Another Texas Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With A Minor
- Texas Kingwood Park High School teacher, Zachary Burton Harlan, accused of sex with student (VIDEO)
- Corrie Anne Long, Cy-Fair ISD Teacher, Accused Of Oral Sex With Student (VIDEO)
- Yates HS Teacher De Sergio Geterus Parrish Accused of Sexual Relation With Student (VIDEO)
- Dallas Teacher Posed Nude For Playboy – Should She Lose Her Job? (VIDEO)