Band Teacher Michelle Strickland accused of ongoing sexual relationship w/ student
The epidemic in Texas continues with predatory teachers. Michelle Strickland, a 23 year old assistant band director at Stratford High School was charged with an improper relationship with one of her students. The relationship occurred in the spring of the 2014 school year. Officials were made aware of the relationship via an anonymous email.
According to ABC13,
Spring Branch ISD Police reportedly found Strickland and her band student often would engage in sexual contact — including oral sex and kissing — on school property, in one of the storage rooms in the band hall. The investigation revealed the two had intercourse at the student’s home over spring break.
Spring Branch ISD Police Chief Chuck Brawner said, “The student admitted to it. She denied it.”
During the investigation, a review of the student’s cell phone confirmed the continued sexual communication between Strickland and the student.
“The text messages were explicit,” Chief Brawner added.
Strickland turned herself in on Thursday and soon bonded out of jail.
Today the judge ordered Michelle Strickland to stay away from the teenager. He also told her she could not teach minors while she was out on bond
Previous Texas teachers in improper relationship with students or in compromising situations.
- Felicia A. Smith, another Texas teacher has improper relationship w/student (VIDEO)
- Another Texas Cy-Fair teacher in allegedly inappropriate relationship w/student
- Heather Lynn Miller, another Texas Teacher in improper relationship with a student
- Angel Nicole McFarland : Another Texas Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With A Minor
- Texas Kingwood Park High School teacher, Zachary Burton Harlan, accused of sex with student (VIDEO)
- Corrie Anne Long, Cy-Fair ISD Teacher, Accused Of Oral Sex With Student (VIDEO)
- Yates HS Teacher De Sergio Geterus Parrish Accused of Sexual Relation With Student (VIDEO)
- Dallas Teacher Posed Nude For Playboy – Should She Lose Her Jo