This week’s show
Common sense please, ISIS / ISIL is more hype than threat
September 13th, 2014
Today we discuss our new war, the ISIS / ISIL war. I think the neocons and the military industrial complex have so far been successful in using the media (both American media and ISIL’s media operation) to dictate American foreign policy. In effect they have convinced Americans to force President Obama into a war footing. They have convinced Americans that 10,000 (now supposedly 30,000) fighters mostly in pickup trucks with attached guns, a large bank account, a few guns, knives, and the propensity to behead for effect are powerful enough to fight the armies in the region let alone the United states.
I discuss this in my blog post titled “ Common sense please, ISIS / ISIL is more hype than threat.”
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Give me a call.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- President Obama’s Weekly Address: We Will Degrade and Destroy ISIL
- Common sense please, ISIS / ISIL is more hype than threat
- Jon Stewart: Where’s the Obamacare apocalypse? Eggs’ on all their faces (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart and Obama has a message for Obama
- Sexual Assault suit filed against Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones by Jana Weckerly
- Attention: National Equal Rights Amendment (ERA) Rally
- Railroad Commissioner Candidate Steve Brown releases water conservation plan
- Austin American-Statesman Endorses Sam Houston for Attorney General
- Wendy Davis shows a Greg Abbott tone deaf to women as he unveiled Women’s Health Plan
- Elizabeth Warren slams student loan service providers (VIDEO)
- President Obama Addresses the Nation on the ISIS / ISIL Threat
- Jon Stewart illustrates the ineptitude of ISIS intervention (VIDEO)
- Wendy Davis interviewed on The Rachel Maddow Show
- Wendy Davis interviewed on HuffPost Live (VIDEO)
- Americans allowing neocon influenced media to lead us back into war (VIDEO)
- Obamacare will be the GOP’s Achilles heel in 2014
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – Will we be conned into war again? ISIS / ISIL the pretext? – Monday 9 PM CST
- Obama outperforms Reagan – Best economic President in modern times
- Will we be conned into war again? ISIS / ISIL the pretext?
- James Cargas better US Representative than John Culberson
- Railroad Commissioner Candidate Steve Brown speaks at 2014 Harris Democrats County Conference
- FiveThirtyEight Nate Silver says GOP takes Senate – Hell no says Princeton Election Consortium
- Harris County Democratic Chairman Lane Lewis tells why all Texans should vote a straight Democratic ticket
- Texas State Comptroller Candidate Mike Collier speaks at 2014 Harris Democrats County Conference
- Jolanda Jones prescient message to Democratic judicial candidates
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Mondays 10:00 PM ET – Press “1” For Democracy w/ Dan Aronson (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch w/ Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)