I continue to pull the hairs out of my head that I do not have. The media continue to fall for Trump shenanigans. Instead of being methodical in reporting about him, he dictates their behavior because he knows that they will focus on all the wrong issues.
Donald Trump knows that the traditional mainstream media is unable to report and chew gum at the same time. And he intends to
We should not think that this is because the traditional mainstream media are shallow. This behavior is by design. Donald Trump gets them eyeballs, and that is what their advertisers want.
Ask this question. To what end would Donald Trump start attacking John McCain, a man that has been dead for several months? He does it because he understands that the mainstream media cannot report and chew gum at the same time. He knew he would consume the 24-hour media cycle for days.
There are several issues of more importance that materially affect Americans that they are ignoring. The fact that this information isn't immediately available to Americans keep the President's poll numbers up as most Americans remain oblivious to the destructive nature of this administration.
So what is the media not talking about at the levels it should.
- Where is the reporting about the gun murders and mass murder that continue unabated daily?
- Where is the reporting tying the very toxic tank fires in the Houston Metropolitan area that is releasing benzene and other toxic chemicals in a state that allows companies to pollute virtually at will and an administration that continues to loosen regulations?
- Where is the coverage on the exploding health insurance rates and lack of health insurance?
- Where is the coverage of bill collectors putting liens and garnishing wages for unfair healthcare bills the insurance companies decided to deny?
- Where is the coverage of the dire straits many students are in with exploding debt they will either never be able to pay off or that inhibits them from the ability to purchase homes, cars, and more?
One could go on and on discussing poor and middle-class issues that affect millions. The country is dysfunctional not because we have bad people. It is so because we have a
Recently I read an article I can no longer find where a corporate executive said he was happy with Trump. He said it had little to do with the president's intellect or competence. He was happy with the president consuming the media's attention ad-nauseam as they did what they needed to do, read, rob the country blind.
Unless we get busy ensuring that the alternative media gets penetration, all will be lost. Because if the traditional mainstream media were not intentional in maintaining the status quo with Donald Trump and his cabal, then they would have learned from their past mistakes of given Trump plausibility as they gave him billions of dollars of free airtime.
Americans must not spend all their free time with the traditional mainstream media. They must visit other sources like Daily KOS, OpEdNews, Politics Done Right, among many other sites that are trying hard to penetrate. And do not forget to support them. The mainstream media are corporate driven, The media that support you are people driven and cannot exist without you. If they die, our Democracy dies.