This week’s show
July 26th, 2014
Many Americans and their politicians should be embarrassed with their behavior with regards to the refugees on the Texas border. If someday because of circumstances Americans are forced to migrate they should hope that the evil displayed against many of those immigrant refugees would not be directed towards them.
It is so easy to forget that as this land was populated by Europeans, it was just taken. Those refugees at the Texas border attempting to immigrate here for economic and political reason just want a chance, not to take the land but to be part of what was created here.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Give me a call.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Congressman Curt Clawson proves what most Americans know, Congress is ill-prepared and dumb
- Will the un-American evil displayed towards refugees come back and haunt us
- Texas Young Democrats Send Supplies To Refugees At Texas Border
- Chris Hayes inadvertently discredits traditional media as he tries to defend MSNBC
- Supermarket Employee Defends Ousted CEO: “He paid me full salary after my heart attack”
- MI State Rep. Brandon Jessup applauds 15 day water shutoff suspension
- Jon Stewart destroys myth that Reagan had better response to airliner downing than Obama
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – Return to moral policies – Monday 9 PM CST
- Palestinian journalist explodes on MSNBC over bias Israeli Coverage–‘We are ridiculous’
- Bill Maher & Reverend William Barber slams Daily Caller’s Senior Editor on taxes and entitlements
- Bill Maher calls out Tea Party ‘I am scared of the cops and I’m White’
- Use Georgia House Minority Leader Stacey Abrams story as the spark to move forward
- Reverend William Barber’s inspirational speech at Netroots Nation 2014
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Mondays 10:00 PM ET – Press “1” For Democracy w/ Dan Aronson (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch w/ Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)