This week’s show
Media is a tool used to malign black men for a reason?
August 23rd, 2014
The media will be leaving Ferguson, Missouri in the next few days. They would have exposed a cancer in yet another American city. The question is what part have they played in growing that cancer over time as well as with their current presence.
There is a purpose why the media has made ‘the other’, people not in the majority yet, people of color and specifically black men to be ‘personas non grata’. There is a reason. There is a purpose. We must go beyond that reason, defy, and come together really as one nation.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Give me a call.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Watch Lawrence O’Donnell slam New York Times for bad reporting on Michael Brown killing (VIDEO)
- Police officer in Ferguson suspended for pointing rifle at citizen and saying ‘I will f*cking kill you’
- Jesse Williams: Racist police cannot be our news source
- President Obama delivers a statement on the beheading murder of journalist James Foley
- Actor Jesse Williams gets real on CNN about the dehumanization of black men
- Rick Perry surrenders in midst of dozens of supporters
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – Rand Paul encroaching Hillary Clinton’s turf – Monday 9 PM CST
- How comes Rand Paul is the national politician leading the narrative on social justice?
- Hillary Clinton can only win with the Obama coalition Rand Paul is now courting
- Captain Ron Johnson addresses Michael Brown rally at Greater Grace Church
- President Obama Weekly Address: Everyone Should Be Able to Afford Higher Education
- Photo of Darren Wilson, killer of unarmed teen Michael Brown surfaces
- Melissa Harris-Perry poignant enlightening of police inhumanness toward black men
- “I’ll vote for Jesus” A message that everyone must read
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Mondays 10:00 PM ET – Press “1” For Democracy w/ Dan Aronson (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch w/ Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)