Politics Done Right with Egberto Willies
Tune in Monday 9:00 PM on KPFT 90.1 FM (Houston Area)
Live stream: http://KPFT.org (Entire USA) – Podcasts:
Call (713) 526-5738 to talk to me on air.
This week’s show
September 1st, 2014
Should Middle Class be sharpening their pitchforks yet?
Today is labor day. It is a day to honor those who are the real heroes of the American economy. Unfortunately American workers are being abused and taken advantage of. As they have become more productive, they have not shared in the spoils.
This can be directly attributed to the decline in unions and a purchased government that affords the plutocrats and capitalists reign over the entire economy. The American worker has become but a commodity. A commoditized worker creates a declining middle class and an impoverished nation.
How much longer will the working poor and middle class acquiesce to said treatment? Should the middle class be sharpening their pitchforks.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Let’s get busy.
Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Should Middle Class be sharpening their pitchforks yet?
- Ted Talks – Nick Hanauer: Beware, fellow plutocrats, the pitchforks are coming
- Ignore these reasons to support unions at your economic peril
- Thank you President Obama for not yet having a ISIL strategy in Syria
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – Obama said No Strategy on ISIL in Syria, refreshing – Sat 12-1PM CST
- St. Paul Police assault/arrest Black man waiting for his kids
- President Obama updates nation on economy, Ukraine, & ISIL
- Jon Stewart uses Fox News coverage as humorous racial tutorial
- Anyone doubting plight of black men with police must watch this #FitTheDescription
- Joe Scarborough reacts to 9yr old girl who killed instructor with Uzi
- Mitt Romney already running for 2016 presidential race
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – Is the Democratic Party too timid – Monday 9 PM CST
- Krystal Ball slams Hillary Clinton ‘Democrats take the Black vote for granted’
- See why his Texas Republican woman is voting for Wendy Davis and Democrats this year
- This is why the media is the necessary tool needed to misrepresent minorities
- Yes Rand Paul, that’s why Democrats must be scared of you
- Melissa Harris-Perry destroys Time’s Joe Klein’s attempt to malign another black man