Tune in Monday 9:00 PM on KPFT 90.1 FM (Houston Area)
Live stream: http://KPFT.org (Entire USA) - Podcasts:
Call (713) 526-5738 to talk to me on air.
This week’s show
August 25th, 2014
Is the Democratic Party too timid
Last week I asked the questions If Rand Paul encroaching on Hillary Clinton’s turf. The question maybe should have been, what is Hillary Clinton’s turf? Is her turf the turf the Democratic Party once had? Is that what Hillary Clinton represents?
Many continue to believe it is crazy to take Rand Paul seriously. Many believe his past civil rights statements and faux pas made it impossible to take him as a serious presidential contender.
There is a vacuum. There is a populous vacuum in the country that needs to be filled. Elitist Liberals and rank and file Democrats as late as a few hours before this show continue to claim that America will never support a guy who wants to shrink government as Rand Paul does. To that I ask a specific question what happens if Americans believe that government to them has been ineffective? Why not try something different? I am just saying.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Let’s get busy.
Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Krystal Ball slams Hillary Clinton ‘Democrats take the Black vote for granted’
- See why his Texas Republican woman is voting for Wendy Davis and Democrats this year
- This is why the media is the necessary tool needed to misrepresent minorities
- Yes Rand Paul, that’s why Democrats must be scared of you
- Melissa Harris-Perry destroys Time’s Joe Klein’s attempt to malign another black man
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – Media is a tool used to malign black men for a reason Sat 12-1PM CST
- Watch Lawrence O’Donnell slam New York Times for bad reporting on Michael Brown killing (VIDEO)
- Police officer in Ferguson suspended for pointing rifle at citizen and saying ‘I will f*cking kill you’
- Jesse Williams: Racist police cannot be our news source
- President Obama delivers a statement on the beheading murder of journalist James Foley
- Actor Jesse Williams gets real on CNN about the dehumanization of black men
- Rick Perry surrenders in midst of dozens of supporters
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – Rand Paul encroaching Hillary Clinton’s turf – Monday 9 PM CST
- How comes Rand Paul is the national politician leading the narrative on social justice?
- Hillary Clinton can only win with the Obama coalition Rand Paul is now courting
- Captain Ron Johnson addresses Michael Brown rally at Greater Grace Church
- President Obama Weekly Address: Everyone Should Be Able to Afford Higher Education
- Photo of Darren Wilson, killer of unarmed teen Michael Brown surfaces
- Melissa Harris-Perry poignant enlightening of police inhumanness toward black men
- “I’ll vote for Jesus” A message that everyone must read