Tune in Monday 9:00 PM on KPFT 90.1 FM (Houston Area)
Live stream: http://KPFT.org (Entire USA) – Podcasts:
Call (713) 526-5738 to talk to me on air.
This week’s show
Stereotyping Islam hurts us all
October 6th, 2014
I am a fan of Bill Maher. He has the canny ability to break through the minutia. His political acumen is generally very good and well thought out. He does however have a weak spot that he needs to correct.
Bill Maher has a following young and not so young. His display of a virulent Islamaphbia is something that Liberals of all stripes must call out and call out strongly.
Over the last several months his rhetoric has been over the top. It is not good for our country. Moreover, he is feeding into the Right Wing politics that have led our country astray.
Let’s get busy.
Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Wendy Davis will break the status quo in Texas. Democrats will win statewide.
- This was likely CNN’s two most bigoted segments as Bill Maher’s Islamaphobia discussed
- Leticia Van de Putte endorsed by Houston Chronicle for Lieutenant Governor
- Houston Chronicle endorsed Mike Collier for Texas State Comptroller
- Chuck Todd attempts to twist guest’s words to bash President and fails
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – Obama finally defends his entire economic record – Sat 12-1PM CST
- Bill Maher slams Americans for GOP bad boys on path to reelection (VIDEO)
- President Obama defends his economic record – Challenges GOP’s trickle-down economics (VIDEO)
- Look behind the mask this Halloween by Alison Goodwin
- Wendy Davis delivers speech on Austin’s culture of corruption
- Jon Stewart slams Congressional dysfunction – ‘How a bill becomes an ad’ (VIDEO)
- Wendy Davis slams Greg Abbott in Texas gubernatorial debate (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart skewered Congress for hiding from ISIS debate (VIDEO)
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – False choices on war with ISIS / ISIL – Monday 9 PM CST
- Red States that refuse to expand Medicaid Expansion to Obamacare falling behind
- John Boehner seem to be pushing American boots on the ground in Iraq AGAIN
- Bill Maher most sensible discussion on ISIS–The wrong threat