Tune in Monday 9:00 PM on KPFT 90.1 FM (Houston Area)
Live stream: http://KPFT.org (Entire USA) – Podcasts:
Call (713) 526-5738 to talk to me on air.
This week’s show
September 29th, 2014
False choices on war with ISIS / ISIL
It is déjà vu all over again. How shallow is our memory? For those who believe the narrative that is prevailing, it is imperative that we note that the art of persuasion is powerful. The American media for all practical purposes is a monolith. It is a monolith easily manipulated and controlled by the American plutocracy, by the military industrial complex, by the titans of finance, by all that benefit except you. They are one and all the same.
The small boat that those powerful puppeteers are steering is dense. It displaces most rational thought. It isn’t that Americans are ignorant. It isn’t that Americans are dumb. It is that the art of persuasion is powerful. They have the means, the financing, and the medium to get believable false choices between the grey matter residing between your ears. They have the proper delivery and studies to push your buttons.
The ramp up to this war is no different than the ramp up to the Iraq war in the early 2000s. Every move by Islamists were made an existential threat. They played on our fears. They are doing it again. So far the polls says we are falling for it. Is it not time for us to wake up?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Let’s get busy.
Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Red States that refuse to expand Medicaid Expansion to Obamacare falling behind
- John Boehner seem to be pushing American boots on the ground in Iraq AGAIN
- Bill Maher most sensible discussion on ISIS–The wrong threat
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – War and the Obama derangement syndrome – Sat 12-1PM CST
- GOP Rep Doug Lamborn is urging generals to resign in a blaze of glory to oppose the president (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart slams Fox News for Obama’s coffee cup salute critique (VIDEO)
- 2014 Coffee Party USA Board meets in Boulder Colorado (VIDEO)
- Another unarmed innocent black man gunned down by police (VIDEO)
- Wal-Mart surveillance Video proves John Crawford III executed by police (VIDEO)
- America more ignorant because guys like these have a platform?
- Wendy Davis slams Greg Abbott for position on abortion in rape and incest cases
- Jon Stewart exposes a big congressional embarrassment (VIDEO)
- President Obama statement on military strikes against ISIS ISIL in Syria (VIDEO)
- Texas is not a Red State. It’s a nonvoting state waiting for a reason to vote