This week’s show
War and the Obama derangement syndrome
September 27th, 2014
To be clear, I completely disagree with President Obama going to war with ISIS / ISIL. In fact I believe we have been conned into war and I have written several blog posts about that (here,here,here,here).
Everyone who disagrees with President Obama's action should speak out against it and try to force our politicians to do what is right. Just like many of us spoke out against President Bush’s illegal war in Iraq, we must speak out against this unnecessary war.
That said, America is one nation. Most on the Right, Left, and Middle gave President Bush the legitimacy the world needed to see even in disagreement. Unfortunately, President Obama is unable to get this legitimacy from the other side.
What is ironic is that President Obama has acquiesced to the military industrial complex. The President has acquiesced to the neocons. The President has acquiesced to the Republicans. So why can he not get the needed support overtly? This is the Obama derangement syndrome. It throws rational thought out the door. GOP Congressman Doug Lamborn’s (R-CO) attack on the President is the latest case.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Give me a call.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- GOP Rep Doug Lamborn is urging generals to resign in a blaze of glory to oppose the president (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart slams Fox News for Obama’s coffee cup salute critique (VIDEO)
- 2014 Coffee Party USA Board meets in Boulder Colorado (VIDEO)
- Another unarmed innocent black man gunned down by police (VIDEO)
- Wal-Mart surveillance Video proves John Crawford III executed by police (VIDEO)
- America more ignorant because guys like these have a platform?
- Wendy Davis slams Greg Abbott for position on abortion in rape and incest cases
- Jon Stewart exposes a big congressional embarrassment (VIDEO)
- President Obama statement on military strikes against ISIS ISIL in Syria (VIDEO)
- Texas is not a Red State. It’s a nonvoting state waiting for a reason to vote
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – Texas Candidates Mike Collier, State Comptroller & Sam Houston, Attorney General – Monday 9 PM CST
- Austin American-Statesman Endorses Sam Houston for Attorney General
- Austin American-Statesman Endorses Mike Collier for State Comptroller
- Bill Maher chastises gullible America for missing the real enemy (VIDEO)
- Greg Abbott Lied when pressed by Wendy Davis in Texas Governor debate
- Fort Worth Star Telegram: 2014 elections: ‘That’s our Wendy’
- Davis Gano El Debate, Abbott Confirma Que Seguirá Defendiendo Recortes a la Educación Publica
- Jon Stewart highlights why Joe Biden 2016 is a pipe dream (VIDEO)
- Touching response to my Adrian Peterson blog post
- The worst child abusers get a pass while Adrian Peterson is crucified by media
- Obama: I will not commit you or the rest of our armed forces to fighting another ground war in Iraq
- Code Pink disrupts ISIS/ISIL Senate Armed Services Committee Hearing multiple times
- Corporations want big government / Americans want a government that works for them
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Mondays 10:00 PM ET - Press "1" For Democracy w/ Dan Aronson (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET - Lunch w/ Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET - Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)