This week’s show
May 12th, 2014
Mission Accomplished – The ‘Tea Party’ won
Last week the traditional media was out telling Americans that the Tea Party took a beating in the primaries. Their analysis claimed that the establishment Republicans decimated the Tea Party with the wins in North Carolina and elsewhere. I will talk about this on this show.
This is KPFT FM 90.1 Spring Fund Drive season. KPFT is Pacifica Network station that is completely community supported. That brings big benefits. KPFT is not beholden to any corporation direction, mantra, or doctrine. As such we can provide unadulterated truths and unadulterated news, something missing from the mainstream or traditional media. Please call (713) 526-5738 and make a pledge. I have a few books to giveaway with pledges. Please remember you can pledge any amount.
$90.00 Pledge (10 copies)
$120.00 Pledge (4 copies)
|As I See It: Class Warfare: the Only Resort to Right Wing Doom provides the real narrative that should be the balance between the corporation, the government, and the individual citizen. It dispels the notion of the corporation being inherently more benevolent than the government.Most importantly the book presents a logical solution to the economic woes of the country. Implemented over time the suggested policy changes would ensure that America lives up to the America we all expect it to be. More information can be found here.||The award-winning new book from LSU Press entitled Loathing Lincoln: An American Tradition from the Civil War to the Present explores critics of Abraham Lincoln from the 1850s onward.In addition, Loathing Lincoln examines major themes and personalities in American history, including federal versus state power, the meaning of freedom and equality, and American imperialism.More information on his book can be found here.|
|Author Egberto Willies is the Host of Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM every Monday at 9:00 PM.||Author John McKee Barr is a Professor of History at Lone Star College-Kingwood, Texas.|
Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Mission Accomplished – The ‘Tea Party’ won
- Kay Hagan (D-NC) and others now running on Obamacare successes (VIDEO)
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – Numbers prove it is immoral to oppose Obamacare Sat 12-1PM CST
- Proof Obamacare saving lives and money – Readmission rates and more are down.
- Pope Francis calls for ‘Legitimate Redistribution’
- Another Texas teacher, Monica Quintero in trouble with the law (VIDEO)
- Harry Reid slams Chuck Todd and media for misinforming for GOP (VIDEO)
- Monica Lewinsky Speaks ‘It was a consensual relationship’ (VIDEO)
- 2014 Walk to End Lupus Now and 5k Run at Minute Maid Park (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart excoriates Fox News on Benghazi hyperbolic coverage (VIDEO)
- Republican scolds GOP: Why Benghazi and not Dick Cheney‘s ‘colossal tragedy’; ‘war crimes’ (VIDEO)
- Felicia A. Smith, another Texas teacher has improper relationship w/student (VIDEO)
- Another Texas Cy-Fair teacher in allegedly inappropriate relationship w/student
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – Introducing The Coffee Party – Monday 9 PM CST
- We must ensure Americans penalize Republicans for lying and misinforming
- It is time to embrace justifiable criticisms of the Democratic Party to ensure it lives up to its tenets
- President Obama feels sorry for Boehner: Orange is the new black (VIDEO)
- President Obama calls Fox News Koch Brothers’ shadowy Right Wing Organization (VIDEO)
- Bill Maher connects America’s Malaysia flight MH370 obsession to our political dysfunction (VIDEO)