Saturday 12:00 Noon Central
Call (646) 929-2495 to talk to me live.
Listen On Computer/Smartphone Live/Podcast: HERE
This week’s show
June 14th, 2014
David Bart’s victory over Eric Cantor should give grassroots hope
Stop the presses. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) was soundly beaten by insurgent candidate David Bart. The impossible has happened. The grassroots finally beat the corporatocracy. Could it be that we had it all wrong? Could it be that instead of investing in removing money out of politics we should invest in making money irrelevant in politics?
It is not that clear cut. It is not that simple however true. We must first ensure we lock down the ability to communicate. Let’s discuss.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Give me a call.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Bill Maher to Colorado: Don’t Mess it up. You are “the Jackie Robinson of marijuana legislation”
- Middle class slapped again – GOP kills student loan refinance bill
- Jon Stewart explains Eric Cantor’s loss and media frivolity
- Obama slams Republicans for constantly slashing student aid (VIDEO)
- MAJOR UPSET: Tea Party defeats Eric Cantor (R-VA)
- GOP Rep. Jeff Miller says dinosaurs prove climate change not manmade (VIDEO)
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM- An interview w/ Niko Letsos, Ted Poe’s Democratic challenger – Monday 9 PM CST
- Caught on Camera: New York woman constantly calling man the N-word in front of her kids.
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 3:00 PM ET - Progressive Politics Tennessee Style w/Bud Fields (Subscribe iTunes)
- Mondays 10:00 PM ET - Press "1" For Democracy w/ Dan Aronson (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET - Lunch w/ Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET - Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)