This week’s show
June 9th, 2014
An interview with Niko Letsos, Ted Poe’s Democratic challenger
Niko Letsos is a young, energetic, and charismatic man. He is running for a seat in the United States House of Representatives representing the Texas’ 2nd congressional district. Niko Letsos is bold. Very few would attempt to unseat one of Texas’ most prolific congressmen. Niko Letsos is intent on challenging Congressman Ted Poe and winning.
I met Niko Letsos a few months ago at a Kingwood Area Democrats meeting. After listening to him speak I knew that giving the opportunity, Ted Poe could have a race on his hand.
Niko Letsos has a lot of ideas that he believes would end the gridlock in Washington and create a more accountable government. The question is how can one man get it done. Niko Letsos will explain.
Before talking to Niko Letsos, it is important that listeners understand that they can and must make a difference. I want to go over my blog piece titled “Middle Class Must Assert Its Worth To Assure Their Share Of America’s Wealth.”
Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Bill Maher rattles Conservative Ralph Reed with religious anecdotes (VIDEO)
- GM fires 15 over ignition scandal but says ‘no cover-up’
- NC Republican mayor defies party. Wants Medicaid Expansion to Obamacare
- President Obama caught on camera working out in hotel gym
- The Obama we like is not the Obama we need nor the one we got.
- Farming / Growing crops in the middle of the desert- Amazing aerial views
- Wisconsin girl stabbed 19 times by her middle school friends (VIDEO)
- Annie’s List executive director Grace Garcia dies
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – False midterm election narrative, Gun control, & GOP fears realized – Monday 9 PM CST
- Gun control impotency is another failure of the traditional media
- Jorge Ramos slams news media on Bill O’Reilly ‘Not Professional’
- Republicans’ biggest Obamacare fear is in progress
- Jonathan Martin gives pitiful analysis of Tea Party/GOP establishment mid-terms results