This week’s show
Minimum wage, Another Iraq War?
August 9th, 2014
The big story this week is our reentry into Iraq. Did the President do the right thing? Is it only America’s responsibility to police the world? Should other countries that depend more on the oil from that region be more engaged? Those are questions that must be answered. The burden of war seemed to be placed more on Americans than anyone else. But is it our leaders continual intervention that makes that our reality?
But before we get into Iraq, I want to talk about the minimum wage debate. This week an unlikely person weighed in with a welcomed position. Joe Scarborough made finally owned up to reality.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Give me a call.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Jon Stewart provides a Rand Paul now and then exposé
- President Obama delivers a statement on American help to Iraq
- Jon Stewart: Comedy of two senate races speaks volumes of our politics
- The best All you need to know about YouTube Content ID I have found
- Ezra Klein refutes Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) claim of a Democratic War on White People with facts
- Detroit Activist Maureen Taylor’s message to those who think it’s only those people’s problem
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM–Elizabeth Warren fights bank on student loans – Monday 9 PM CST
- David Gregory suggests that Congressman should not listen to the will of their constituents
- Elizabeth Warren grills banker over harsh student loan policies
- President Obama: ‘In the immediate aftermath of 911 … we tortured some folks’
- President Obama brags about his economy: ‘What we did worked. The Economy is better’
- Disregard GOP lies. Here’s proof the stimulus worked
- President Obama Weekly Address: It’s Time for Congress to Help the Middle Class
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – Israel’s indiscriminate bombing hurts all Sat 12-1PM CST
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Mondays 10:00 PM ET - Press "1" For Democracy w/ Dan Aronson (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET - Lunch w/ Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET - Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)