This week’s show
Israel’s indiscriminate bombing hurts all
August 2nd, 2014
I don’t have to tell you that the carnage in Gaza has gotten from bad to worse. The loss of life and the destruction of property is completely asymmetric. The death toll in Gaza is north of 1,665. Most of the dead are civilians. The Israeli death toll is under 70. Most of the dead are soldiers. Less than 10 are civilians.
The argument has been made that rockets shot by the terrorist organization Hamas are enough justifications. Then, the tunnels are also justification as terrorists use them to come into Israel to kill Jews. Yet the death toll numbers are probative.
Israel has the Iron Dome that has been quite successful in protecting its cities. Does that not buy Israel time to be more surgical and methodical in its actions to find tunnels used for weapons and terrorism. Does it not mean innocent Palestinian lives could be spared?
Israel’s actions will harden those that would have been the ones that could be negotiated with in the future. They are creating tomorrows terrorists in this non-ending conflict.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Give me a call.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Bill Maher on giving $3 Billion to Israel – We cannot afford this sh$t anymore
- $225 million for missiles to Israel, $0 for emergency long term unemployment insurance
- Jon Stewart slams Congress for suing the President ‘Congress is the Sharknado 2 of government’
- President Obama slams Republicans for lawsuit authorization
- Joe Scarborough calls out Israel’s actions as ‘asinine’ in good piece of journalism on Morning Joe
- GOP Congress votes to authorize Speaker Boehner to file lawsuit against President Obama
- Jon Stewart mocks the inability of anyone to criticize Israel in US media
- Jon Stewart mocks US peace efforts as we sell weapons and disrupt all sides
- MCCLATCHY: Sen. Warren is tribune of left and its fondest White House wish
- Wendy Davis gets enthusiastic reception at largest Black church in Humble
- This Conservative shockingly supports America taking in refugees
- Netroots Nation 2014 in Detroit, a recommitment to the fight for a return to moral policies
- Meet The Press David Gregory called out by guest for his journalistic blunder and bias
- These guys intend to cleanup and rebuild Detroit
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – Journalist Rula Jebreal discusses media bias in Palestinian-Israeli Conflict – Monday 9 PM CST
- President Obama’s weekly address invokes necessity for corporate patriotism
- This CEO said he would fire workers if Obama elected. Guess what happened.
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Mondays 10:00 PM ET - Press "1" For Democracy w/ Dan Aronson (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET - Lunch w/ Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET - Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)