Saturday 12:00 Noon Central
Call (646) 929-2495 to talk to me live.
Listen On Computer/Smartphone Live/Podcast: HERE
This week’s show
Is rancher Cliven Bundy a domestic terrorist?
Cliven Bundy is a rancher in Nevada. He believes the Federal Government is foreign. He does not pay taxes. He does not pay the required grazing fees required to have his cattle graze on federal public lands.
Cliven Bundy have continuously lost his case in court. Still, when the government went to seize his cattle for his million dollar bill, many from Right Wing militias from across the country came to his rescue. They came with rifles, sniper guns, and other weapons. They pointed these at our law and order personnel.
On Thursday, Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) said Cliven Bundy and his band of thugs are domestic terrorists. Picture a group of Muslim men similarly equipped when the Federal Government attempted to serve a warrant in a mosque. Would the government have behaved as they did with Cliven Bundy? Or would they have gone in with blazing fire. How would it be covered by the traditional news media? Would they have a cheerleader like Fox News who continues to promote these freeloading law breakers?
This is a serious affront to our democracy. Yet, the coverage my some outlets do not understand that they are playing with fire.
Give me a call.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- I got under NewsBusters’ skin again. I am labeled a Lefty Blogger
- Harry Reid says Cliven Bundy is a domestic terrorist. Ed Schultz agrees. (VIDEO)
- Texans thanking President Obama helped by Obamacare during visit to Austin
- Charlene Dill’s story: ‘If you get sick DIE quickly’ in these states
- President Obama’s news conference – 8 million enrolled in Obamacare – It’s working (VIDEO)
- Hard Working Citizen Challenges Congressman Over Minimum Wage (VIDEO)
- Krystal Ball calls out Rancher Cliven Bundy And His Gang Of Thugs – They Are Not Patriots
- New CBO report on Obamacare will give Republicans heartburn. (VIDEO)
- Bill Maher – The GOP has become Talk Radio
- Great Stories From The Texas Progressive Alliance (TPA) (2014-04-14)
- Matthew Dowd believe Rand Paul could be the Republican nominee
- James Carville gives 3 reasons why Rick Perry is his dark horse GOP nominee
- James Carville: ‘If it loses the 2016 presidential election, the Republican Party as we know it today would be extinct.’
- Bloggers must make traditional news media irrelevant if America is to succeed
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – Bloggers must replace discredited traditional news media – Monday 9 PM CST
- President Obama excoriates Republicans for voter suppression laws (VIDEO)
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – Why Is The Economy Better Under Democrats? Sat 12-1PM CST
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 3:00 PM ET – Progressive Politics Tennessee Style w/Bud Fields (Subscribe iTunes)
- Mondays 10:00 PM ET – Press “1” For Democracy w/ Dan Aronson (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch w/ Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)