This week’s show
April 21th, 2014
States not expanding Obamacare are causing the deaths of citizens
Today’s show is a discussion with you about the biggest poorly reported travesty occurring in our country. Some governors are causing the deaths of thousands of their citizens.
While the talking heads on TV talk Obamacare strategy and how it will affect the 2014 elections, they continue to effect a disservice on every American citizen. Why because they concentrate on frivolities. The truly impactful aspects of Obamacare are under-covered yet the fallacies are given plausibility. Where is Charlene Dill’s story? Where is Elizabeth Hand’s story?
Surely in a mobile country like the United States one has relatives in both Red States and Blue States. Everyone must be made aware of the different outcomes that result from the actions of their governors relative to the implementation of Obamacare in their respective states.
If enough Texans, Floridians, Louisianans, Alabamians, and the citizens of other states not implementing Obamacare were fully informed, governors irrespective of party would be forced to do the right thing. Absent valid information, many are stuck in a state of fear and confusion.
Let’s talk about this issue in detail. Tell me your story. Tell me your concerns.
Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- I got under NewsBusters’ skin again. I am labeled a Lefty Blogger
- Harry Reid says Cliven Bundy is a domestic terrorist. Ed Schultz agrees. (VIDEO)
- Texans thanking President Obama helped by Obamacare during visit to Austin
- Charlene Dill’s story: ‘If you get sick DIE quickly’ in these states
- President Obama’s news conference – 8 million enrolled in Obamacare – It’s working (VIDEO)
- Hard Working Citizen Challenges Congressman Over Minimum Wage (VIDEO)
- Krystal Ball calls out Rancher Cliven Bundy And His Gang Of Thugs – They Are Not Patriots
- New CBO report on Obamacare will give Republicans heartburn. (VIDEO)
- Bill Maher – The GOP has become Talk Radio
- Great Stories From The Texas Progressive Alliance (TPA) (2014-04-14)
- Matthew Dowd believe Rand Paul could be the Republican nominee
- James Carville gives 3 reasons why Rick Perry is his dark horse GOP nominee
- James Carville: ‘If it loses the 2016 presidential election, the Republican Party as we know it today would be extinct.’
- Bloggers must make traditional news media irrelevant if America is to succeed
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – Bloggers must replace discredited traditional news media – Monday 9 PM CST
- President Obama excoriates Republicans for voter suppression laws (VIDEO)
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – Why Is The Economy Better Under Democrats? Sat 12-1PM CST