This week’s show
July 5th, 2014
I had a great 4th of July. The Kingwood Area Democrats (KAD) worked on our float all week and it paid off. We won best traditional float. Check it out here.
I spent a lot of time speaking to some of my Tea Party friends from the booth and realized there is a lot of work to be done. It made my Sunday front page article at DailyKOS that more prescient, “Being an American citizen is complicated.”
Coffee Party USA member Mindy Smoak sent me an essay/article she wrote after the Hobby Lobby Supreme Court case debacle. “As a Coffee Party member, I am just sharing my opinion and voice,” Mindy Smoak said, “hoping it can provide some thought and ideas.”
I get a lot of request from Coffee Party USA members and many writers at large to publish pieces on my blog. I rarely do for several reasons. Mindy Smoak did not ask that her piece be published. Instead she said she was ranting and simply wanted to provide her organization with thoughts and ideas by voicing her opinion.
Suffice it to say I enjoyed her thoughts and opinions and asked her for permission to post for all to see. She graciously told me to do so. Please read it, share it, and let us know your thoughts and opinions.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Give me a call.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Why the SCOTUS Decision in Hobby Lobby Should Scare Us All
- 2014: D’Souza’s “America” Widens Partisan Divide
- Another blockbuster report – 288K Jobs unemployment falls to 6.1%
- Angry shameful display of American disdain for those other immigrants
- Obama: ‘Middle-class families can’t wait for Republicans in Congress to do stuff. So Sue me!’
- Watch Obama slam Boehner & GOP for causing his use of executive actions. ‘Pass a darn bill’
- John Boehner suing President Obama but does not know why yet
- Michelle Strickland, another Texas teacher accused of having sex with student at Stratford High School (VIDEO)
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM – The politics of religion – Monday 9 PM CST
- Supreme Court puts religious bosses in control of women’s reproductive rights
- Kate Kelly, the excommunicated Mormon, speaks about her ordeal
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 3:00 PM ET - Progressive Politics Tennessee Style w/Bud Fields (Subscribe iTunes)
- Mondays 10:00 PM ET - Press "1" For Democracy w/ Dan Aronson (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET - Lunch w/ Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET - Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)