Tune in Monday 9:00 PM on KPFT 90.1 FM (Houston Area)
Live stream: http://KPFT.org (Entire USA) - Podcasts:
Call (713) 526-5738 to talk to me on air.
This week’s show
August 11th, 2014
Wendy Davis was written off much too early
For too long local Democrats have been whispering concerns about Wendy Davis’ real chances of winning the Texas governorship. Republicans and national leaders of both parties all but discounted her.
After-all, Greg Abbot was over 50% in most polls. Funny thing has happened. Greg Abbott has fallen under 50%. Most importantly, all the groundwork that Wendy Davis, Battleground Texas, and other local groups have been doing is probably not yet reflected in the polls because nobody is following these new voters.
Things are changing.
Let’s get busy.
Give me a call at (713) 526-5738. That is 713-526-KPFT. Remember you can also send me a tweet to @egbertowillies. Let us engage. It is politics done right.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Texas Wendy Davis written off way too early by many
- Press Release: Wendy Davis in Houston on empowering rape survivors
- Unarmed black men gunned down as open carry white men appeased
- David Gregory schooled on Iraq as he pushes ‘blame Obama’ & drumbeat to war on Meet the Press
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – Minimum wage, Another Iraq War? Sat 12-1PM CST
- Conservative Joe Scarborough scolds restaurant owner for minimum wage surcharge
- Greg Abbott gets wakeup call. New poll shows Wendy Davis in the hunt.
- Jon Stewart provides a Rand Paul now and then exposé
- President Obama delivers a statement on American help to Iraq
- Jon Stewart: Comedy of two senate races speaks volumes of our politics
- The best All you need to know about YouTube Content ID I have found
- Ezra Klein refutes Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) claim of a Democratic War on White People with facts
- Detroit Activist Maureen Taylor’s message to those who think it’s only those people’s problem
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM–Elizabeth Warren fights bank on student loans – Monday 9 PM CST
- David Gregory suggests that Congressman should not listen to the will of their constituents
- Elizabeth Warren grills banker over harsh student loan policies
- President Obama: ‘In the immediate aftermath of 911 … we tortured some folks’
- President Obama brags about his economy: ‘What we did worked. The Economy is better’
- Disregard GOP lies. Here’s proof the stimulus worked
- President Obama Weekly Address: It’s Time for Congress to Help the Middle Class
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – Israel’s indiscriminate bombing hurts all Sat 12-1PM CST