This week’s show
Just another black man executed by police?
August 16th, 2014
Will this be just another black man executed by police or will we finally do something about it? Yesterday Michael Eric Dyson admonished President Obama for a rather neutral statement on the execution of Michael Brown. Is it time for the President to engage?
One of my previous CNN iReport colleagues and friend David J White thinks so. He wrote on one of my posts the following.
David J White Even with all the nefarious shit Obama has to endure via the#RacistGOP, he should have further engaged the nation on egregious police brutality on African Americans. Over the period of a month, we’ve witnessed: Black woman being pummeled by a CHIPs officer, a group of #RacistRogueCopsin NYC, choke a man to death, and now the shooting death of an unarmed teen in #Ferguson. The time for #PBO to address RACE is NOW.
I few months back I wrote the piece I was Trayvon Martin the day I came to America. It is amazing that all black men still are.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Give me a call.
|Please help us build our new Politics Done Right page by LIKEing it now|
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Rick Perry, Texas Governor indicted by Texas grand jury
- Obama called out on MSNBC for response on Michael Brown killing
- Rand Paul speaks to what many Democrats fear saying
- Darren Wilson is Ferguson, MO police officer that killed Michael Brown
- Police attack peaceful protesters of Michael Brown’s killing yet silent for armed militia (VIDEO)
- Hillary Clinton backtracks but her interview in the Atlantic could be fatal to her chances for the presidency
- Wife of Texas anti-gay leader Jonathan Saenz leaves him for another woman
- Obama slams reporter’s Right Wing adopted talking point as bogus and wrong
- Texas Wendy Davis written off way too early by many
- Press Release: Wendy Davis in Houston on empowering rape survivors
- Unarmed black men gunned down as open carry white men appeased
- David Gregory schooled on Iraq as he pushes ‘blame Obama’ & drumbeat to war on Meet the Press
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – Minimum wage, Another Iraq War? Sat 12-1PM CST
- Conservative Joe Scarborough scolds restaurant owner for minimum wage surcharge
- Greg Abbott gets wakeup call. New poll shows Wendy Davis in the hunt.
- Jon Stewart provides a Rand Paul now and then exposé
- President Obama delivers a statement on American help to Iraq
- Jon Stewart: Comedy of two senate races speaks volumes of our politics
- The best All you need to know about YouTube Content ID I have found
- Ezra Klein refutes Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) claim of a Democratic War on White People with facts
- Detroit Activist Maureen Taylor’s message to those who think it’s only those people’s problem
- Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM–Elizabeth Warren fights bank on student loans – Monday 9 PM CST
- David Gregory suggests that Congressman should not listen to the will of their constituents
- Elizabeth Warren grills banker over harsh student loan policies
- President Obama: ‘In the immediate aftermath of 911 … we tortured some folks’
- President Obama brags about his economy: ‘What we did worked. The Economy is better’
- Disregard GOP lies. Here’s proof the stimulus worked
- President Obama Weekly Address: It’s Time for Congress to Help the Middle Class
- Politics Done Right on Coffee Party Radio – Israel’s indiscriminate bombing hurts all Sat 12-1PM CST
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Mondays 10:00 PM ET – Press “1” For Democracy w/ Dan Aronson (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch w/ Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)